HakuBaikou.com fan
fictionhakubaikou.com home Fan fictions are posted by my request only. Sorry, I do NOT take submissions. For more info, please see the FAQ. Thanks for your understanding!


Browse by...

Author  ||  Title  ||  Genre  ||  Era  ||  Character  ||  Length


For chapter listings, summaries, and spoiler levels, click on the author's name.
a

Absolution ::: Sakusha

Born of a prostitute, product of a madman, a young man's painful journey finding his own truth. Slight title change.Meet the one who would help find truth in a world of lies. Angst, adventure, and a friendship forged.
Angst
PG
10 Parts
Complete

Against a Sea of Troubles ::: Haku Baikou

A red-haired, amber-eyed stranger washes up on shore in a small, seaside village.
Angst
PG-13
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

All That Mattered ::: Shimizu Hitomi

A satirical little ficlet. AoshiMisao, sort of, with Soujirou adding a bit of... spice... to the story. Slightly dark, but only if you read into it too deeply. XD
Parody
PG
One- shot
Complete

Along the Stream ::: Ranma1517730129

Yahiko's fear prompts him to tell Sanosuke the story of his life before the Kamiya Dojo. Maybe this should be Angst first?
Angst
R
One- shot
Complete

Aoi Ame ::: April-san

Soujirou questions Aoshi’s motive in sharing his journey. Aoshi & Soujirou. A dark sequel to Aoi Kaze with a touch of Shounen Ai.
General
PG
One-shot
Complete

Aoi Kaze ::: April-san

One year after the events in Kyoto, two men searching for completion cross paths. Will they find what they are looking for, or just discover more questions? An Aoshi/Sou fic.
General
G
One- shot
Complete

The Art of Seduction ::: Fitz

Sanosuke goes to Kenshin for a little advice.
Humor
PG
One- shot
Complete

Beef Pots NOW ::: Youkai Kris & I R PinkCake

Kenshin goes to the Akabeko... a crazed, hungry man holds Kenshin hostage to get beef pots... who is his assailant??
Humor
PG
One-shot
Complete

Been There and Back ::: Draconian Elflord

AE. Kenshin and Shishio die in an epic battle, Sanosuke runs away from the dojo and crawls into a bottle, only to discover he's not alone in the pain. Rating for heavy alcohol and light language. Slight Sano/Kaoru.
Drama
PG-13
One-shot
Complete

Broken Pieces ::: Linay

AU dark fic - Kenshin is Battousai, a feared assasin in modern times. His target is Kamiya Kaoru, a girl with mysterious abilities. Is a relationship between captive & captor possible? [violence, swearing, adult situations]
Angst
PG-13 / R
24 Parts
Complete

By My Side, In Your Hands ::: Zeitgeist

Kaoru's a lot stronger than Kenshin thinks she is. [My first K+K fic. What it took: a bowl of Jell-O, loud, angry music, and an hour of me ripping out hair from various parts of my scalp.]
Romance
PG
One- shot
Complete

Chance Meeting ::: Koumori

Okita Soushi, division captain of the Shinsen Gumi, encounters the Hitokiri Battousai twice in one day.
Drama
PG
One- shot
Complete

Changing Sides ::: moonsilver

A continuation/side story of Soul of a Hitokiri by Haku Baikou Ikumatsu and Kenshin speak again.
General
G
One- shot
Complete

The Choshu Chronicles ::: Omasu Oniwabanshi

This story continues where the OVA movies 'Samurai X Trust and Betrayal' left off.
Action
PG-13
27 Parts
Complete

Clearing Skies ::: Calger

After seventeen years Sano finally returns to Tokyo to meet up with old friends, and finds a newcomer to the Kamiya dojo he hadn't expected. Post-Jinchuu; Manga canon.
Action
PG-13
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

Come Undone ::: Jen

Confused, Kaoru struggles to understand Enishi.
Romance
PG
One- shot
Complete

Consummation ::: Akai Kitsune

A short sketch based on the first OVA & the manga; Tomoe's thoughts on Kenshin's marital sleeping habits. Not a lemon/lime/anything remotely hentai in nature.
Romance
PG
One- shot
Complete

The Courtship of Lady Tokio ::: Mio

Just as the title says, the story of the courtship of Tokio and Saitou. A fictional account based on historical events. SaitouTokio fans of the world unite!
Romance
PG-13
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

Covert Distractions ::: Akai Kitsune

During the conclusion of the Jinchuu arc, Sanosuke is forced to make a very difficult decision. (Mildest of mild shounen-ai implications.)
Drama
PG
One- shot
Complete

The Crafting ::: ISJ

Character sketch of the hitokiri-turned-rurouni shortly after the war.
Drama
PG
One-shot
Complete

Crimson Iris ::: Akai Kitsune

A name can serve as a reminder to many different memories. Kenshin considers a certain Tokyo girl's name, and its meaning in regards to his life.
Angst
PG
One-shot
Complete

Darkness of the Day ::: April-san

Okita Soushi's final days were filled with grief and doubt. Can he save a young child and reclaim his Shinsengumi pride before it is too late?
Angst
PG
One-shot
Complete

The Day Kenshin Ran Out of Soap ::: hitokiri oro- chan

Kenshin runs out of soap, cameo role by Saitoh and rabid squirrel, absolute nonsense.
Humor
PG
One- shot
Complete

Dead ::: Maeve Riannon

Kenshin has started his new peaceful life with Tomoe in Otsu, but worry eats his heart. Based both in the OVA and in the manga, as difficult as it might seem.
Angst
PG
One-shot
Complete

Dear Tomoe ::: Ayashi

This fic is to celebrate (?) Kenshin and Tomoe’s 109th marriage anniversary this year! Kenshin remembers, standing on that same bridge where the couple made their eternal vow a year ago....
General
G
One- shot
Complete

Defying Gravity ::: dementedchris

Compl eted. A/U Kaoru, Kenshin, and Tomoe discover that some truths are inescapable.
Angst
PG-13
7 Parts
Complete

Descent into Madness ::: Conspirator

When Kenshin first came to Kyoto, he was a wide-eyed, idealistic youth. How did he change into a hardened hitokiri?
Angst
PG-13
16 Parts
Complete

Diary of a Manslayer ::: Akai Kitsune

One family, living day-by-day in a small dojo in Meiji Tokyo. The life of a man who found an answer... and stayed with it. Sequel to Kendo no Go.
Drama
PG
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

Do You Remember? ::: Blueraingurl

After all these years observing Kenshin's life, what could Tomoe be thinking as she says goodbye?
Angst
G
One- shot
Complete

Endless ::: ChiisaiLammy

Set during Kenshin’s wandering years. A weary traveler, Kenshin reflects on his lost love.
Romance
G
One- shot
Complete

Enishi's Bathrobe Writes a Fan Fic ::: Wombat

Just a bit of doofy fun here.
Humor
PG
One- shot
Complete

Evening Encounter ::: Fitz

A little what-if kind of thing. Okita's heading home at the end of the war and encounters a certain redhead. What do they say to each other? (Not shonen ai. Just two people talking.)
General
PG
One- shot
Complete

Falling Sands ::: Mir

Based on a scene from the new OAV's where Kenshin and Yahiko are sparring at the dojo following the return from Kyoto, told from Yahiko's POV.
General
G
One-shot
Complete

The Final Fight ::: Ranma1517730129

We all know from the manga that Kenshin and Saitou never had their final climactic battle...Or did they?
Humor
PG-13
One- shot
Complete

Fireflies in the Grass ::: Conspirator

Everyone' s been analyzed to death except this character--it's Episode 22 from the horse's point of view!
Humor
G
One- shot
Complete

First Moments ::: crabapple

A thunderstorm. Kaoru attempts to thank Kenshin for making dinner, but comes face-to-face with Kenshin and his tortured memories.
Romance
PG
5 Parts
Complete

Fishbone ::: slinkster sunshine

The tragic history behind Sanosuke's strange habit.
General
PG-13
One-shot
Complete

Fishbone ::: Author-chan

The past can color the future, but the past has already happened and can't ever change and it is impossible to run from. The future is all that one can live for. Can Sanosuke learn this before it's too late? Sorta of a companion piece to "Taste".
General
PG
One-shot
Complete

Flower Blooming in a Time of War ::: Ranma1517730129

"Yahiko are you listening?" Kaoru tells a story. Yahiko learns a lesson. Old wounds are opened to let the healing begin.
Drama
PG- 13
One-shot
Complete

Footprints in the Waters ::: Akai Kitsune

A collection of one-shots, all based on or inspired by past works that other authors have written.
Drama
PG
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

For This Dojo's Honor ::: DQBunny

When students still do not come to the Kamiya dojo months after the Hiruma Gohei incident, Kaoru realizes that the problem with the school doesn't lie with the Battousai stigma - but with her.
General
PG
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

Future Promise ::: Calger

Kenshin's thoughts after the final battle of the revolution...a random fic I wrote in a moment of whimsy.
Drama
G
One- shot
Complete

The Gift ::: Night~Mare

Sometimes the simplist of gifts can mean the most.
General
PG
One-shot
Complete

Glove, Glove Mibu ::: Wombat

An interview with Saitou's helping hands.
Humor
G
One- shot
Complete

A Good Man ::: LadyGuardianPhoenix

A night in the rain. A tortured conscience. And what makes a good man?
General
PG
One-shot
Complete

Hajime and Tokio ::: Angrybee

The story of the life, and love, which grew between an unlikely couple. Follows Saitou and Tokio from the Genji era through and past the Rurouni Kenshin tale. Rated for: Violence, Language, Adult Themes & Situations.
Romance
R
22 Parts
Complete

Hanami ::: Heartsea

Twenty- something Genzai Ayame struggles to cope with her grief a year after Seisouhen....
Drama
G
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

Healer ::: Sean Montgomery

Post Revenge Arc. When the anniversary of Tomoe's death makes Kenshin become the Battousai, Kaoru must find a way to help heal her husband of his hurt.
Drama
PG
One-shot
Complete

Heart, Sword, and Song ::: JaneDrew

Life. Love. Holding on. And letting go.
Drama
PG
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

Hiko Seijurou: The Owner's Guide
and Maintenance Manual
::: Hikari Hrair- Rah

Information essential to owning your very own HIKO SEIJURO (v. 13.0) can all be found right here! Check it out!
Humor
PG
One-shot
Complete

The Hitokiri Stainmaster ::: Angrybee

When laundry starts disappearing all over Tokyo, the Kenshin-gumi worry that Kenshin's alter ego, the Hitokiri Stainmaster, has reappeared! (Rating for language.)
Humor
PG-13
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

Houji's Serenade ::: majoranka

Houji finally confesses the depth of his feelings for his beloved Shishio-sama. Tongue-in-cheek, naturally.
Poetry
PG
One- shot
Complete

Ikedaya ::: Mir

It was the night that won the Shinsengumi their fame, a festive scene of celebration consumed by bloodshed and disaster. This was the Ikedaya Inn affair -- a nightmare come true.
Action
PG-13
5 Parts
Complete

I Need to Know ::: Akai Kitsune

An inside look at Kenshin and Kaoru's thoughts upon their first meeting in Kyoto.
Romance
G
One-shot
Complete

An Inn in Hokkaido ::: Calger

The rurouni tells the Kenshin-gumi of his first visit to Hokkaido...so what does his pink gi have to do with all this? A response to the Wandering Years challenge on the RKFF mailing list.
Drama
PG-13
4 Parts
Complete

In Search of Family ::: Conspirator

An old man took a fatherly interest in Kenshin as he lay in despair in Rakuninmura. Was it just coincidence that brought the two together?
Angst
PG
9 Parts
Complete

In This Truth We See ::: squishybookworm

Having traveled all of Japan for five years, Soujiro finds himself in Kyoto, where it all started and finds reflections of himself in the brown eyes of a young boy. Maybe it is here, he will find his truth. His beginning, again.
Drama
PG-13
5 Parts
Incomplete

Introspection ::: Rainchaser

A short piece from Kaoru's point of view, set after the end of Seisouhen. It may seem a little... odd.
General
G
One- shot
Complete

It's a Wonderful Life, Himura Kenshin ::: Angrybee

Kenshin makes a wish to have never been born, and his Guardian Kami shows him what the RK world would have been like without him!
Action
PG- 13
One-shot
Complete

Kendo no Go ::: Akai Kitsune

A collection of brief stories, spanning anywhere from the childhood of the characters (almost exclusively K&K) to Seisouhen. This is a fanfic parody, combining aspects of RK and Diane Schoemperlen's novel, In The Language of Love.
Drama
PG
100 Parts
Complete

Kenji's First Day at School ::: Gypsy-chan

This fanfiction is a little comedy about Kenji's first day of school. Will he have a normal day at school? Well, poor little Kenji doesn't stand a chance when he is a member of the Kenshin-gumi.
Humor
PG
2 Parts
Complete

Kenshin Outtakes, Take 2! ::: The Narrator

Happy Halloween! Well, The Narrator can't end her outtakes without a party - so put on your masks and grab the cider; you never know what can happen on All Hallows' Eve! Salute!
Humor
PG-13
11 Parts
Complete

Kenshin: The Owner's Guide
and Maintenance Manual
::: Hikari Hrair-Rah

At last, the one and only guide to everyone's favorite Rurouni! Secrets to being a successful RUROUNI KENSHIN owner can be found right here!
Humor
PG
One-shot
Complete

Know Thy Enemy ::: Inarae

There are things about Himura Kenshin that Saitoh can not comprehend....
Humor
G
One-shot
Complete

Kurushimi no Dorei ::: tir-synni

Kenshin can hide the truth from the others, but Hiko will always know....
Angst
PG
One-shot
Complete

Kyuushutsu (Rescue, Deliverance) ::: Terry McElrath

Katsura Kogorou, leader of the Choshu Clan, is captured and under a death sentence! Can Kenshin find and rescue him before he is executed? Set during the Bakumatsu.
Action
PG
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

Light of the Snow Red Village ::: Akai Kitsune

A twist of a situation causes Tomoe's death to be delayed, long enough for Kenshin's wandering to hold a new burden and support beyond any expectations....
Drama
PG-13
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

The Long Road Home ::: Ranma15177301291

Hiko's past is about to catch up with him. Kenshin and Kaoru have to catch each other. When will eveyone stop falling?
Action
R
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

Looking Up ::: Calger

After the fight with Shishio, Kenshin's laid up at the Aoiya and Yahiko pays him a visit.
General
PG
One-shot
Complete

Meditation ::: Shimizu Hitomi

Aoshi seeks answers... about himself, his choices, and his future.
Angst
G
One-shot
Complete

Mitsutomoe ::: Wombat

Kenshin's last night with Tomoe (well, alive anyway) in the mountain house. Contains angst, symbolic imagery, and creamy lime filling. The story rating is AVERAGED: Part 1 is G/PG, part 2 is PG/PG-13, and part 3 is R.
Romance
PG to R
3 Parts
Complete

Moments in Time ::: Fitz

AU. Side story to My Life. Those times you remember and never want to forget... or can't forget no matter how hard you try.
General
PG-13
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

My Confession ::: link no miko

After seven years Yahiko finally builds up the courage to tell Tsubame how he feels about her. But why does it have to be so difficult?
Romance
PG
One-shot
Complete

My Life ::: Fitz

AU. I'm just your typical college student. Nothing special. Boring even. But you never know... sometimes something interesting will happen. After all... it's my life.
General
R
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

Ni To Iu Hitokiri ::: Wombat

The hitokiri who says ni. Dialogue and situations liberally adapted from various Monty Python routines.
Humor
PG
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

Observer ::: Haku Baikou

Kaoru secretly watches Kenshin as he practices in a forest clearing.
General
G
One- shot
Complete

An Ode to Oro ::: majoranka

The secret of being Rurouni. The all-purpose ultimate answer. The cutest sound in the world. Oro.
Poetry
G
One- shot
Complete

Oiran ::: Haku Baikou

Komagata Yumi meets a sinister stranger with a fiery sword and an icy disposition.
Drama
PG-13
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

Over the Sting ::: sasori

Soujirou stumbles into Enishi, and the two dish out their complaints about Kenshin and life in general. A weird little one- shot. Not slash, but there is a bit of Potty- Mouth Enishi...
Drama
PG
One- shot
Complete

Patterns of Blue ::: Mir

Just a short piece written as if by Kenshin just after Kaoru is kidnapped by Jin'e.
Angst
PG
One-shot
Complete

Peace, In Your Arms ::: Akai Kitsune

A Light of the Snow-Red Village side story. Another night in the life of Hitokiri Battousai and Tomoe... with a sharp turn towards sorrow. Kenshin gains a harsh lesson in the broken trusts of war- torn Kyoto.
Drama
PG
2 Parts
Complete

Perfection ::: hana rui

Every time I look at you, or is merely reminded by your existence, I just have to put all beliefs, all philosophies and human logic aside, for in my eyes you are perfection personified...
Drama
PG-13
One- shot
Complete

Phantoms ::: amamiya

A short piece depicting Battousai from a slightly different POV.
Drama
PG-13
One-shot
Complete

Piercing the Darkness ::: Akai Kitsune

A Light of the Snow-Red Village side story. Despite all of Himura Kenshin's extensive teachings, nothing in his past life could ever have prepared him for the greatest trial of all... parenthood. Senseless WAFF.
Drama
G
One- shot
Complete

Prelude to a Nightmare ::: amamiya

From Kenshin's POV; an interpretation of what happened during ch. 165 of the manga.
Angst
PG-13
2 Parts
Complete

Price of Revolution ::: Wanderer

An RK Shakespearean sonnet.
Poetry
G
One- shot
Complete

Prism ::: Calger

Sequel to "An Inn in Hokkaido". Yanagi returns, much stronger than before, and armed with a strange technique: splitting ki. With Kenshin seperated into three bodies how will everyone manage, especially when faced with an unchained Battousai?
Drama
PG-13
15+ Parts
Complete

Proceed to Heaven ::: narie the waitress

Just a litte attempt at playing 'fill in the big hole in the timeline' after a certain event in the Tsuioku OVA. Alternatively, my version of what happened after the battle in the Forrest of Barriers.
General
PG
One-shot
Complete

Puzzles ::: Calger

When Kenshin reveals a startling secret from his Bakumatsu days, the fragments of his past fall into place like pieces of a puzzle, revealing a tragic story Megumi never imagined.
Drama
G
One-shot
Complete

Questions Left Unanswered ::: April- san

One reaching the end of his life. The other just learning how to live. Two warriors discuss the past and the future.
Drama
PG
One-shot
Complete

Recovery ::: Haku Baikou

As Kenshin recovers from his wounds after his duel with Shishio, his friends sense a threat and take precautions for his safety.
Drama
PG-13
12 Parts
Complete

A Road to Aizu ::: ShoshanaFlower

Megumi, in Aizu, meets someone connected to her past, yet neither of them knows who the other is.
General
PG
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

Rurouni Kenshin Outtakes ::: The Narrator

Bring on the karaoke machine and the munchies! The Narrator and Kanashimi throw a party for their reviewers, and chaos ensues in Narrator's Authorspace!
Humor
PG-13
7 Parts
Complete
s

Sagara: Rebel in Willow Falls ::: Starshifter

AU 1940's Rebel Sano returns to the town of Willow Falls (Somewhere - USA) - to face his past and build a future for his brother.
Drama
G
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

A Sakabatou for Baka Saitou ::: Angrybee

Saitou Hajime has a very big....vocabulary. And one day, on the day he needs an adjective the most, he ends up forgetting them all.
Humor
PG
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

Sanity ::: Shimizu Hitomi

Companion piece to "Meditation." Aoshi is glad he no longer dreams.
Angst
PG
One-shot
Complete

Sanosuke: The Owner's Guide
and Maintenance Manual
::: Hikari Hrair-Rah

Just got yourself a SANOSUKE SAGARA and haven't a clue what to do with him? Answers to all your questions can be found right in here!
Humor
PG
One-shot
Complete

Seiya no Kinen ::: Shimizu Hitomi

The night of the Kenshin-gumi's reunion, five years after the end of the manga, Megumi and Aoshi stay in the clearing of sakura, reminiscing of the past.
Romance
G
One-shot
Complete

Selfish Selfless ::: ChiisaiLammy

KK. Kyoto-arc. Kaoru re-evaluates the nature of her love after Kenshin leaves for Kyoto.
Romance
G
One- shot
Complete

The Sharp Edge ::: Amamiya

A little one- shot set many years in the future, when Kenshin and Saitou are... old men. Do they still have what it takes, or have they mellowed with age?
Humor
G
One-shot
Complete

Should Love Hurt So Much? ::: Zeitgeist

“Everyone shows their affection in different ways…” A bit dark. Shounen-ai/yaoi? Saitou/Kenshin.
Angst
R
One- shot
Complete

Soul of a Hitokiri ::: Haku Baikou

Katsura Kogoro sends Ikumatsu on a rather daunting task: To heal the soul of a broken-hearted Battousai and to bring the young man back to the world of the living.
Angst
PG-13
One-shot
Complete

A Star is Born ::: Conspirator

Ever wonder what Hiko was like when he studied with his shishou? Read and find out!
Humor
PG
3 Parts
Complete

Still ::: Night~Mare

Thoughts on a quiet night...
Romance
G
One- shot
Complete

Sundial ::: Angrybee

Shinomori Aoshi's road to redemption is paved with dead people. Shijiko, Hyotokko, Beshimi and Hannya just won't shut up.
Angst
PG
4 Parts
Complete

Les Symphonies ::: Nigihayami Haruko

In fate and destiny, we find something that we've been looking for. In every search, we find a new beginning, and in every new beginning, we find love.
Romance
G
2 Parts
Complete

Tanabata Jasmine ::: Nekotsuki

When Kenshin's distraction on festival day lands him in deep trouble, will his friends be able to help him?
Action
PG-13
28 Parts
Complete

Taste ::: Author-chan

Blood can cover many things: hands, souls, minds... food. Will the taste of blood ever go away? Is there such thing as redemption? A dark outlook Kenshin and taste.
Angst
PG-13
One-shot
Complete

Team Spirits ::: April-san

Did Kenshin's fight with Shishio have an unseen audience? Come join the fun and craziness as deceased RK characters root for heir favorite fighter.
Humor
PG
One-shot
Complete

Tears of the Silent Dragon ::: Hikari Hrair-rah

It's a well known fact that dragon tears are made only of pure diamonds. That's because dragons, unlike you and I, will only cry when whatever has happened is so terrible, so tragic, so utterly heart-shattering that only by bringing down a rain of jewels....
Angst
PG
One-shot
Complete

Technique of the Kamis and or Gods slash bakumatsu ::: c- ko

Read and weep all bad fic writers.
Humor
PG
One-shot
Complete

Things That Fall ::: dementedchris

Autum n finds Misao grieving. A response to a below-1000 challenge.
General
G
One-shot
Complete

Through a Child's Eyes ::: Blueraingurl

Kenshin and Tomoe's child wonders if his parent's really love each other.
Romance
G
One-shot
Complete

Tittle Tattle ::: amamiya

Living behind the Kamiya dojo means that the neighbours are damn *weird*... Of course there's going to be gossip....
General
G
One- shot
Complete

To Be Afraid ::: Eddy

Tomoe feels little these days.
Angst
PG-13
One- shot
Complete

Tod, mit goldenen Augen ::: The Narrator

Battousai, the master of the killing blade. What matter of man is he? A poem in the language of Angst und Strum und Drang.
Poetry
PG
One-shot
Complete

Tsuki no Nai Yoru ::: Sigel Phoenix

"A Moonless Night." Kenshin on the night of his first mission as a hitokiri. How does he come to accept his decision to kill for a new era?
Angst
PG
One-shot
Complete

Under the Shadow ::: Ayashi

Meiji had finally dawned... with the grief of Tomoe's death still fresh in his mind, Kenshin embarks on his new journey as a rurouni... but still with the dark memories of everything that had happened....
General
G
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

An Unexpected Lesson ::: Conspirator

Three years after the end of the Bakumatsu, a chance encounter with a kabuki troupe teaches Kenshin an unexpected lesson in survival.
Drama
PG
13 Parts
Complete

The Verge of Cessation ::: Akai Kitsune

A response to "Consummation". Kenshin's thoughts of Tomoe when it comes to marital sleeping habits. Again, not a lemon, or even remotely hentai.
Romance
G
One- shot
Complete

What a Dream Is ::: amamiya

I borrowed Neil Gaiman's Morpheus and stuck him one of Kenshin's bloody nightmares, if only briefly. Still makes sense if you haven't heard of Gaiman, but for the love of God, go out and get his 'Sandman' series.
Fantasy
PG
One-shot
Complete

What the Day Demands ::: Meriko

Two Shinsengumi Captains (Saitou & Okita) with too much time to think, and just enough time to talk. Best-friends, semi-angst vignette. Bakumatasu time period, obviously. The day after the Ikeda-ya massacre.
Angst
G
One-shot
Complete

A Whisper of Yesterday ::: Vitani FyreWolf

Takes place after the Seisouhen. Kaoru's dying, and she teaches Kenji's girlfriend many of the lessons it took her so much pain....and so much love...to learn.
Drama
PG
One-shot
Complete

Yin and Yang ::: Author-chan

It's no mystery that all the great fighters of the Bakumastu are insane. But there are many ways to go crazy. Saito Hajime finds himself facing such a problem, a problem that manifests itself as Fujita Goro, the happy bumbling policeman....
Humor
PG-13
Mult. Parts
Incomplete

Young Again ::: Fitz

As they say... watch what you wish for... Yahiko discovers it may actually come true.
General
PG
6 Parts
Complete
 

Author  || Title  || Genre  || Era  || Character  || Length